Sunday, December 27, 2009

What a Fun Christmas Season!

We were truly blessed this year with a wonderful Christmas! It was a whirlwind to say the least. The entire month of December passes by so quickly! Between the regular daily chores, working, shopping, preparing the home, preparing food, more shopping, school parties, concerts, and even more shopping, it can feel a bit overwhelming. If we just remember that God's gift of Jesus' sacrifice is the entire reason for the season, and we keep Him at the center of our celebrations, it is all worth it! I just love seeing the joy on the children's faces, the smiles on the adults' faces and hearing all of the laughter when we get together! I am so thankful for my family and my home. Thank you Jesus. I love that I can share a bit here with you. My apologies for cramming it all into one slideshow...but like I said, December is here and gone before you know it!
Now it's time for me to start getting ready for our annual New Year's Eve Party in the Shack!

No comments:

Post a Comment